MedicalDisposable Oral Swabs
Our sponge is used in devices designed to be in contact with products or surfaces to collect the potentially present bacteria. The devices are composed of a sponge, impregnated with a special liquid which allows the bacteria to be recovered and placed in a plastic bag. In some devices, the sponge is attached to a plastic stick. The bags are then sterilized.
Scrubbing devices such as sponges can sample products without damaging them. It’s a non- destructive method which gives good results for sampling of the product.
Sponge is a very absorbent material. It can absorb 20 times its own weight.
the sponge can be rubbed very aggressively, removing most of the bacteria without scratching surfaces.
Our sponge is biocide free which means it will maintain the credibility of the collected organisms.
1. Sponge ( foam head or non woven fabric)
2. Handle ( Plastic / wooden or as you need ),length can be 10cm,11cm, 13.8cm, 15cm, etc.
3. Shapes can be triangle, plum blossom,stars,zigzag, etc. size,density,colors can be customized as you wish
4. Packaging: can be individual or bulk pack.
5.Sterile or non sterile.
6. Soft, good touch feeling, comfortable for using with mouthwashes in oral hygiene procedures.
7. Widely used in medical industry, electronic industry, etc
8. Eco-friendly, can be ETO sterilized and OME offered.
9. Single packed swabs could add mint flavor or soda to help cleaning.
10.The swab we produced has around 30 types specially for the industry of medical, daily health care, optical and electonics
Medical Disposable Oral Swabs
Swab head is made of polyurethane sponge and possesses excellent absorptive capacity
1.Thermal bonding head, no chemical bond contamination.
2.Convenient for cleaning small slotted and grooved areas.
3.Good absorbency and excellent solvent hold
4.Low nonvolatile residue
5.No contaminating adhesives
6.No silicone oil, Amide and DOP
Oral Swabs gently clean, moisten and refresh mouth, teeth and gums. Ideal for those who may need extra moistening due to
medication side effects, radiation therapy, dental surgery, teeth sensitivity or disease.