Cellulose sponge are made from wood pulp, and the small holes inside them help to absorb liquid and hold it inside the sponge. These sponges are soft inside their sealed packaging because they are usually treated with a soap that keeps them pliable and keeps bacteria from growing inside the package.
Cellulose sponges are very inexpensive. They absorb and hold liquid well and can last through some fairly tough cleaning jobs. Cellulose sponge work well on a number of surfaces. They can even be cut into smaller sizes to provide more uses out of each sponge.
Cellulose sponge have a tendency to trap residue and particles, so they can be difficult to fully rinse out.
These same particles can lessen the life of the sponge. Cellulose sponges should never be used to wipe up raw egg or raw meat juices. For those jobs, a more disposable paper towel is a better option.
Cellulose sponges work well on dishes, countertops, bathroom surfaces, and everyday spills.
How To Use Cellulose sponge to clean
1. Rinse compressed sponge disc with water until it expands to full size.
2. Gently massage face with sponge in circular direction.
3. Apply your favorite cleanser on to sponge if needed.
4. After each use, rinse and gently squeeze out the water and air dry.
5. Always dampen your sponge before using.
6. Replace your sponge if it has gone out of shape or if it smells different
Cellulose Sponge for Face
7-100 kg/ m³
Per the requirement
Natural Cellulose Fiber
Cut to size, Die Cut, Compress
Household cleanings, Bath accessories, Car Washing, also used an oil remover in the painting industry
Other Color & Hardness available for quantities exceeding one high-cube container
- High flexibility,eco-friendly.
- Very well absorbility and release capacity.
- Longlast, Absorbent, Suitable for cleaning.
- No peculiar smell & Odor-proof.
- Anti-microbial, Mildew-proof.
- Comfortable, Convenient, Attractive.
- All dimensions and shapes can be customized.